-MC Server Rules-
Description:Any attempt to draw players away from Fast Block. Includes but not limited to posting IP addresses, saying server names, etc.
Description:Disputing payments made to the server or threatening to do so.
Description:Nude, nazi, or explicit skins. Appeal once the skin has been changed and you will be unbanned.
Description: Use, distribution, or advertisement of modified clients that provide an unfair advantage over other players. There are no second chances if you are caught hacking.
Punishment:Discretionary (2 days - permanent ban)
Description:Using bugs in the game for your benefit. Examples include any dupe glitches or bugs that allow you to get to otherwise inaccessible areas, locking players inside of nether portals, etc.
Description:Forging any documents pertaining to the server such as sales receipts, Buycraft emails, support emails, screenshots for player reports, etc.
Punishment: Discretionary(matched ban-permanent ban)
Description:Use of an alternative account while another account on your IP address or an account you own is banned.
Offense:Use of Un-Approved Mods
Punishment: Permanent Ban
Description:Using mods not listed on the approved list that affect gameplay. Examples include nameplate highlights, printer, auto-sneak, auto-clicker, macros, radar, tracers, entities on mini-maps, ect. Macros are not allowed if they give you a significant advantage over other players, such as /heal, /home, or /visit macros.
Description: Any sort of AFK/Auto-Mining/Fishing. Examples include placing something heavy on your mouse, using an auto-clicker, taping your mouse, etc. You may mine/fish on one account while active. Multiple or more accounts may fall into the category of un-approved mods or macros.
Offense:DDoS, DDoS Threats, Hack Threats or General Threats
Punishment: Permanent Ban
Description:Any sort of threats directed at players will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with what a player is doing, contact a staff member to resolve the issue rather than take it into your own hands.
Offense:Release of Personal Information
Description:Releasing another player's personal information without their consent. This includes but is not limited to home addresses, names, IP address, ect.
Description:Attempting to steal a player's personal information, which includes but is not limited to home addresses, account logins, IP addresses, full names, ect.
Offense: IRL Scamming
Description:Any promise of an IRL purchase that isn't upheld. Do NOT offer
to buy/give a rank in exchange for in-game items if you do not
plan on keeping your end of the bargain.
Description:Encouraging a player to dispute money on the server.
Punishment:Temporary Ban - 4 Days
Description:"Give me ___ or I'll get you banned" or anything related.
Punishment:Temporary Ban - 3 days
Description:Player states that he or she is currently staff (does not have a staff tag), or threatens to ban a player. Often ties in with blackmail.
Description:Trades that involve direct personal gain, such as offering to trade in-game currency for real money, ranks on other servers, gift cards, etc. with the exception of Steam items and network ranks. Can be appealed for the first offense.
Offense:Racism and Homophobic Slurs
Punishment:Discretionary (1 day - permanent ban)
Description:Any form of racist slurs blocked or not blocked by our filters. Use your common sense and mature judgement. Any homophobic slurs such as "gay", "fag", "faggot", ect. Ban will be extended 1 day for each derogatory word used.
Punishment: Discretionary (1 day - permanent ban)
Description:Intentionally trying to harass another player or staff member by saying offensive, hurtful or plain rude remarks. Subjective offense; punishment issued at staff digression. The punishment duration will be determined by the staff member handling the offense.
Punishment: Discretionary (Temporary mute - permanent ban)
Description:Intentionally causing issues with staff members. Staff disrespect will not be tolerated at all, so be sure to speak politely. If you feel that a staff member has done something wrong, send a ticket to the support system or contact an admin.
Offense:Spam/Excessive Caps/Fancy Chat
Punishment:Discretionary (10 minute mute/ban - 1 day mute/ban)
Description:Spamming another player with teleportation requests, /messages, or general repetition of phrases, random characters, or multiple messages in chat with little to no delay. Any use of fonts other than default Minecraft chat. Excessive use of capitalization.
Punishment:Discretionary (10 minute mute - permanent ban)
Description: Any profanity in chat or bypassing the chat filter we have in place. Exceptions
are softer words like "damn" or "hell".
Offense:Illegal Items/Renaming spawners and keys
Punishment:Discretionary (Items taken/Permanent ban)
Description:Owning any items that clearly do not belong in your possession, or attempting
to sell a renamed/recolored spawner and pass it off as a fake (i.e selling a pig spawner that
looks like it's an Iron Golem Spawner, hiding the visible item on the shop to try and sell an
item renamed to look like a spawner, selling a renamed voting key to pass it as a legendary/epic)
1. Do not post links that do not involve the server or that have not been approved by a Moderator or above. This is for player safety.
2. Do not create multiple posts in succession. If necessary, you may edit or remove your post from the chat.
3. In addition to the previous rule, do not tag staff repeatedly. Tagging is a system used to alert the staff of a message that requires their attention. If you do not believe the staff member needs to see the message, do not tag them. In addition to this, do not tag Owners or Admins unless it is important.
4. Do your best to keep chat relevant to the specific channels. For example, try to post all discussion related to trades in the #deals_and_trades channel
5. When asking for help from a staff member or another player, please say what you need help with. Do not post things such as "I NEED HELP!" without any elaboration. Include as much information as possible so that we can assist you the best we can.
6. Creating alternate accounts for the purpose of earning referral ranks will result in all alternates being removed and your main account being temporarily banned.
7. Keep all profile pictures appropriate.
8. Do not needlessly bash on or disrespect players. If you have an issue with a post or player, ask a staff member to handle it.
9. Any usernames deemed unfit will be forcibly changed. Impersonation of a staff member will result in you being permanently banned.
10. Keep all content on Insanity Factions discord clean. No excessive cursing and no sexual content is permitted.
11. Do not abuse or spam bot commands.
12. Do not use any sort of voice changer in our voice chats.